Students spoke; Campus Dining listened.
In response to student feedback, Campus Dining will introduce changes this spring to increase food variety and offer more value. Changes include more dining choices, expanded hours of operations, flexible bonus points and more. Here’s a preview:
- Expanded Hours. Campus Dining’s new expanded hours feed the needs of all types of diners, from early birds to night owls:
- Omelet Pan at SAC: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm; Saturday – Sunday, 12 noon – 2:00 pm
- Urban Pizza at SAC: Monday – Friday, 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Fired Up Pizza Delivery: 6:00 pm – 1:30 am, 7 days a week
- Fired Up Pizza at West Side Dining: 11:00 am – 3:00 am, 7 days a week
- Bob’s BBQ at West Side Dining: 7:00 am – 3:00 am, 7 days a week
- Linguini, Rigatoni, Penne—You Choose. At The Daily Dish at Roth, pasta lovers can now enjoy a Build-Your-Own Pasta dish. Here’s how it works: 1. Pick pasta of choice. 2. Select sauce 3. Choose from a variety of toppings. This offering is available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Also available: Stir Fry on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a daily selection of hot heroes and soups.
- Expand Your Palate, Not Your Wallet. Put some spice in your life with Taco Tuesdays and Antojos Thursdays at Crisol Latin Kitchen, $6.99 for 3 items. Yucca Fries are now $2.99.
- Restaurant-Style Entrées. Whether it’s Italian, Latin or Mediterranean, Campus Dining’s new Kitchen Table brings restaurant favorites right to the SAC, and at a value. Hot entrée with two sides for $7.29, Monday- Friday, 11:30 am – 1:00 am.
- Turning Up the Heat: New Caribbean and Southern meals. Thanks to students’ input, Campus Dining’s brings authentic Caribbean and Southern dishes to the Union, including last year’s Caribbean Cook-off winner, Jerk Chicken with Rasta Pasta.
- Flexible Bonus Points. Fall bonus points have rolled over to spring and can be used after campus dining points are exhausted.
Campus Dining wants to hear from you. Share your comments and suggestions through these channels: