For students, faculty, and staff accustomed to eating meals at the Student Activities Center (SAC) Food Court, there are some changes in store for diners during the month of June.
• The SAC Food Court is currently undergoing renovation in order to provide more food stations, faster service, and additional seating. The renovations are scheduled between May 26 and June 27.
• May 26 to June 5: Roth Food Court will provide food service offering Wendy’s, American Kitchen, and Pura Vida coffee and fruit smoothies.
• June 6 to June 26: service will be provided Monday through Sunday at the Union Commons in the Stony Brook Union building.
• Starbucks will reopen June 6.
• The Administration Cart and the Life Sciences Cart are open Monday through Friday.
For those in a hurry, Seawolves MarketPlace at the SAC offers coffee, beverages, bagels, pastries, small sandwiches, snacks, and Seawolves Iced Coffee is also offered this summer.
For exact times and more information, visit www.campus dining.org.