The TEDx program is designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversation and connection. Stony Brook University held its first TEDx event in Fall 2013 and is now preparing for TEDxSBU2014 “Connecting the Dots,” which will be held November 14 in the Charles B. Wang Center.
Do you have a great idea for a talk or want to nominate one of your classmates or colleagues? Nominations are now being accepted.
How to Suggest a Speaker:
• Please only nominate a speaker or performer from Stony Brook University. Current students, faculty, staff and alumni are all eligible.
• Fill out the Suggest a Speaker form with as much information as you can. This form goes directly to the speaker selection team.
• Applicants must submit a video performing the talk they wish to make. This can either be shared on YouTube/Vimeo or sent through Google Drive.
• Talks are limited to 18 minutes.
• Talks must be in compliance with copyright law.
• Speakers should not use this platform to promote their own products, books, businesses or those of a company that employs them.