Join the UUP Community Services Committee and Long Island Cares to help fight hunger—together we can make a difference.
Please bring non-perishable boxed and canned food items to the following locations from now through Friday, October 29:
• West Campus Administration Building 2nd floor Lobby
• Student Activities Center Main Lobby
• Frank Melville Library first floor by the Central Reading Room
• Student Union Main Lobby
• Computing Center by the Sinc Site
• Research and Support Services Building, Suite 160, R & D Park
• Long Island State Veterans Home Lobby
• SBUMC Cancer Center Lobbies
• SBUMC L5 by UUP and CSEA offices, Market Place Café entrance and exits, and in the Main Lobby
Please check expiration dates, and do not bring in glass items.
Contact the UUP Office at (631) 632-6570 or Nancy Gaugler at (631) 632-6241 if you have any questions or for a more detailed list of food items. You can also go to licares.org and click on the link for Food Drive Information, Regular for a more detailed list.
In cooperation with Barbara Chernow and Mark Woodruff in Facilities and Services, Amy Provenzano in Environmental Stewardship, West Campus Building Managers, Jonathan Spier in LISVH Community Relations, Jeannie Gaspard in the Stony Brook University Cancer Center, Laurie Rafkin in Hospital Administration, Michael West in SBUMC Food Services, and Michael Youdelman and his crew in Recycling and Resource Management.