Earthstock 2019, Stony Brook University’s annual Earth Day festival, brought learning, commitment, and fun to campus in a week-long celebration of sustainability.
Browse the gallery and links below to experience Earthstock and learn more about the University’s commitment to sustainability.
Recent Sustainability News:
- Building a Bee-Friendly Campus
- Celebrating Earth Day 2019 at Stony Brook
- Climatologist Michael Mann Targets Climate Change Denial
- Defending Science: Robert Crease Take on the Denialists
- Root to Stem Dinner Brings Awareness to Campus
- School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences Wins NSF Grant to Study Global Carbon Cycle
- Stony Brook’s Sustainable Impact Rated High By Times Higher Education Rankings
- Browse more stories about Stony Brook and Sustainability