Join Island Federal for a Free Virtual Homebuyer Seminar
Available to Stony Brook Alumni and their families!
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
1 pm to 2 pm
Amaury Hernandez, Island Federal Home Lending Manager
Blake Reed ’92, Real Estate Attorney
Virtual Seminar Topics:
- Prepare for Homeownership
- The Closing Process
- Financing Options
- And Much More!
Plus, all Underwriting Fees WAIVED1
1 New applications only. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval. Terms are subject to change without notice. Membership eligibility applies. Equal Housing Lender.
Island Federal Offers $50,000 In Scholarships
No Essay to Write – No Transcript Required
Island Federal Credit Union will award scholarships to eleven (11) eligible 2021 high school seniors.
Three $10,000 Scholarships
Eight $2,500 Scholarships
- Student must be a 2021 graduating high school senior at the time entry is submitted.
- Student must have an Island Federal checking account and debit card before or at the time the entry form is submitted.1
- For details and application go to islandfcu.com/scholarship or stop by an Island branch.
- Entry Deadline: Friday, April 16, 2021
- Random Drawing Held: Monday, April 26, 2021
Membership eligibility applies. Federally Insured by NCUA.
- NO Balance Transfer Fee
- Earn 1.5% REWARDS on purchases
- Redeem for: Cash Back; Gift Cards; Travel
To learn more or to apply, visit the Stony Brook Alum Perks page.
Be sure to identify yourself as a Stony Brook Alum when you apply online or at an Island branch.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rate and terms accurate as of 3/01/21; subject to change. Stated promotional rate of 1.00% APR is valid from the first qualifying transaction for purchases on new accounts and for balance transfers on all accounts.1 After the promotional period, the cardholder’s APR will default to the card’s regular non-promotion APR ranging from 7.95% to 15.95%. Rate and terms are based on applicant’s credit history and is a variable rate APR. No balance transfer fee. No annual fee. Subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility applies. Offer available until 6/30/21.