Stony Brook University matters to us. Over the past few years it’s where we’ve met new friends and mentors. Where we’ve studied hard and discovered ourselves and our potential. And it’s a place we can always call home. We have so much to be grateful for.
Now, it’s our turn to show our gratitude to the University that changed our lives by giving our first gift to support whatever matters to us most.
By coming together as a class to support the Senior Class Legacy, we will be thanking SBU for our time and experiences here, and investing in the future of our University.
How will our senior class stand out?
We have the opportunity to personalize our individual gifts so that the overall donation from our class represents who we are and what we believe in. Our collective Senior Class Legacy gift will paint a picture of what our class cared about.
Each senior can give a gift of any size to any fund. This gives our class a chance to impact all areas of campus by providing student scholarships, supporting our colleges and departments, contributing to campus life — and so much more.
The Senior Class Legacy Council has also been formed to guide this year’s senior class giving effort and to increase awareness about the importance of philanthropy. Look for us at senior events!
No matter the size of your gift or where you gift, collectively we will make a difference at Stony Brook.
Why should seniors give?
- To thank Stony Brook for an incredible affordable education, amazing experiences and for opening opportunities.
- To pay it forward and support current and future Seawolves following in our footsteps.
- To help increase the value of our degrees (alumni giving percentages are factored into U.S.News & World Report rankings!).
As soon-to-be alumni, we want to look back at our time here and know that we gave it our all, including our philanthropic support.
Join us today by making your gift, and join thousands of Stony Brook alumni who already give.
Senior Class Legacy Council
Cameron Boon ‘17, Megan Cooney ‘17, Christina Fluman ‘17, Bianca Franza ‘17, Jael Henry ‘17, Brody Hooper ‘17, Jonathan Rodriguez ‘17, Lydia Senatus ‘18, Nitasha Sharma ‘17, Dorrien Van Dyke ‘17 & James Vassallo ‘17
How to give:
- Give now through our secure website: stonybrook.edu/seniorclasslegacy
- In person: The Senior Class Legacy Council will be promoting this effort at many senior events this year.
- Over the phone: Call (631) 632-7833
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.